See top attractions and explore lesser known areas in abu dhabi city tour. Fully Air Conditioned. 24/7 customer support. Easy Booking. Best Price. Services: City Tours, Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise.
Abu Dhabi City Tours
Abu Dhabi is One of the best City to live in and Work in 2017 and the capital city of UAE. The high rising buildings and the state of the art malls and mosques will make you fall in love with this town. Because of this, Desert Safari Dubai provides incomparable Abu Dhabi tour packages to our clients. Additionally, we also supply Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai too. We guarantee that at our entire day Abu Dhabi tour, you like the most.
We will bring to the top and Most popular attraction of Abu Dhabi When you can great memories. Our tour will begin with picking you up from the hotel in our air-conditioned vehicles. Our English speaking staff will be cooperating and guiding you in the entire tour. We’ll travel for the brilliant Abu Dhabi mosque tour to the Mighty Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Abu Dhabi is the capital and also the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It’s the 68th most expensive city in the world. You will enjoy in this city because of the buildings and malls and mosques. Our Abu Dhabi City Tours takes you some of the best attractions that the city offers. The tour will be conducted on an vehicle which return you to your Apartment, Hotel, Residence and will pick up you. A english speaking tour guide will also with you who will answer your queries. Let’s take a Brief overview of the exotic places that you will see throughout the tour:
One of the best and marvelous architecture is the Holy Mosque Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Abu Dhabi will be enough to make you fall in love with this place. Next, we’ll continue our Abu Dhabi tour to see the luxury resort, Emirate Palace. Afterward, we will see one of the biggest malls in Abu Dhabi, the Marina Mall One. The full day Abu Dhabi tour will proceed towards the end when we will take you to the Heritage village
The itinerary includes the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the only two mosques in the UAE which could be seen by non-Muslims. The Emirates Palace a luxury hotel. Marina Mall One of the greatest in Abu Dhabi, is located close to the Emirates Palace hotel, along the breakwater on Corniche road. The Heritage Village, which provides a glimpse before oil was discovered in the area The tour also includes a stop at the Carpet Souk, where participants can shop for souvenirs to take home. For more details, see Tour itinerary.
Interested in tour? Give us a call for you may reserve online through booking form or booking. Our service team will confirm the booking via email with details and pick time. For Urgent Click Whatsapp Number +971 50 832 2835
Tour Includes Following Activities
- Pick from anywhere in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah
- Professional Guided Tour of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Sheikh Zayed Road
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Popular Abu Dhabi Market
- National Exhibition Centre
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Photo stop at Sheikh’s Palace
- Heritage Village
- Islamic Art Museum
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Carpet Market
- Dates Market
- Yas Island
- Ferrari World
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Drop off your Location
ABU DHABI CITY TOURS – STARTS @ 150 AED/ PERSON
- Warner Bros Theme Park
- Ferrari World Theme Park
- Louvre Abu Dhabi
Note! From Abu Dhabi pickup will be 11:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
9:00AM TO 9:30 AM Just for dubai and Sharjah
- Personal cars are also available for tour (5 to 7 people) Van or 2 cars for 10 to 15 individuals
- We have professional licensed drivers.
- Refreshments in form of water/cold drinks/juices will be provided. As it is a full day tour.
- Cash payment in form of Local Currency can be produced at the pickup time.
- If you have half a day or more to spare in Dubai during your cruise, book a Safari experience with us. Pick up can be performed from Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid, Dubai.
- Our cars are legally licensed, air-conditioned and comfy.
- Pick and Drop is a part of this package, from your residence/hotel/apartment in Dubai or Sharjah (3 people minimum)
- For Safari during flight stopover, a pick and drop place outside the airport will be scheduled
- The timings of stay could be managed by collaboration with the guide.
- As soon as you complete our form online and do the needful you will receive a confirmation on your screens immediately.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from our booking team verifying the details of your journey.
- There are a follow via phone call (on International Number) prior to the trips due date, you will also receive text messages via WHATS APP on the developments leading to your visit to the Arabian Deserts.
Original Price Was: AED 199
Discount Save 20%
No Hidden Charges
Including 5% VAT
Secure Payments + PayPal
Cash On Tour Option Available
FAQ for Abu Dhabi City Tours
Get More Information About Abu Dhabi and Why You Must Go For This Beautiful Trip?
Explore Abu Dhabi on this full-day guided tour and watch its prime attractions, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and the Emirates Palace. The tour includes the line tickets jump.
- Explore the charm of the UAE’s capital city to its fullest with this all-encompassing trip.
- Discover the pride of Abu Dhabi with a guided tour of the world’s largest mosque, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Go to the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and dive to the history of the city and indulge your taste buds in the Corniche, which is famed for its world-class festivals and a mixture of cultures.
- Experience the beauty of the royal architectural marvel, the famous Emirates Palace.
- Get skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre Abu Dhabi and feast your eyes on Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi, the world’s most expensive painting that sold for $450.3 million in 2017 and is housed here.
You’ll be picked up from your hotel, and after the rest of the group is on board, you head out to the first destination for the day.
Discover Abu Dhabi’s Pride from the World’s Largest Mosque
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, very often considered the pride of Abu Dhabi, is a masterpiece of Islamic design and is the biggest mosque in the world. This white marble mosque is guaranteed to leave you in complete awe! Soak in its celestial ambiance, calming grandeur, intricate art and feast your eyes on the world’s biggest hand-knotted carpet when you are here.
Following the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you’ll tour the Yas Island, a manmade island built for leisure, corporate and entertainment functions that houses the famous Ferrari World, Yas Mall, and much more. Here you’ll alight the bus and can take some stellar photos against the red backdrop of Ferrari World.
Your next stop is the Corniche. About 8 km of manicured promenade speckled with bicycle and pedestrian paths, shacks on the coast, a children’s play area and a beach with lifeguards shore is exactly what the iconic Abu Dhabi Corniche is all about. You may cruise by the pristine promenade and watch sparkling blue water, an array of people enjoying the beach, cycling on the dedicated paths, or catching a snack from the shacks on coast.
The Royal Emirates Palace, Historical Heritage Village, and the Captivating
In the Corniche, you’ll drive into the Emirates Palace, watching glass-clad offices and a range of other skies piercing buildings on your way. Following this brief drive, you may reach the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi’s most lavish and expensive 5-star resort. An structure, it’s a sight. Click images galore here and respect its magnificence in the outside. This is followed by a stroll down the city’s Arabic origins in the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and find out about the bygone eras of the emirate. You may speak to local craftsmen, get a glimpse of local customs and walk through the desert and Bedouin eras of the emirate.