Sharjah City Tour
Distinguished as the UAE's cultural capital, Sharjah offers an incomparable mix of legacy sites, beautiful mosques, antiquated souks, and educational museums, amongst others. So come on an enlightening journey with Rayna Tours and explore Sharjah landmarks that are cultural. Let our experienced guides intrigue you with plenty of anecdotes and details on the region's fascinating culture and heritage, as you gaze out at its charming landscape and take in the astounding marvels.
This city sightseeing tour of Sharjah mainly covers attractions such as Qanat Al Qasba, Sharjah Corniche, and Fish Market. Besides photo ops in the lovely King Faisal Mosque, you will also have an opportunity to see Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization and find a rare collection of arts and artifacts dating back to more than 1400 years. Most of all, for a different and exciting dose of retail therapy, hit a number of the earliest and largest souks in the country, such as Souk Al Arsa and Souk Al Markazi.
Interested to know more about our immersive Sharjah city tour? Speak to our friendly team who will give you a superb comprehension of this tour that is amazing.
This combo tour combines stops at the cities of Sharjah and Ajman. Sharjah is recognized as one of the cultural centers of the UAE since it is home to many museums that highlight the history of the region, as well as two covered souqs that feature traditional Islamic designs.
Some of the attractions included in the tour:
- The Blue Souq: Also referred to as the Central Souq, this is the largest souq in town and got its name from the blue-colored vaulted roof. There are around 600 shops although the floor is devoted to jewelry including Omani and Yemeni pieces, in the souq which sell an assortment of products.
- King Faisal Mosque: This is the largest mosque in town and was named after the former ruler of Saudi Arabia. The mosque can accommodate up to 17,000 worshippers, and occupies some 12,000 square meters.
- Ajman Museum: Housed in what was once an eighteenth century fort, this museum provides a look at Ajman's history with exhibits featuring artifacts, ancient instruments and weapons and an range of historical photographs.
- The Gold Souq: Participants can end the tour by shopping within this souq that offers a widce variety of gold jewelry.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- A detailed tour with a friendly manual
- All transportations by air conditioned car
- Insight to the Arabian culture and customs
- Drop off at your Hotel
Original Price Was: AED 175
Discount Save 20%
No Hidden Charges
Including 5% VAT
Secure Payments + PayPal
Cash On Tour Option Available
- The pick up will be arranged from Sharjah city centre hotels.
- Pick up from regions other than Sharjah city centre hotels will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Minimum 2 Adults are Required for this Tour.
- Coupon Code can be redeemed only through Online Booking process.
- The pickup/drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified in accordance with the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and where you are.
- As soon as you fill out our form online and do the needful you will receive a confirmation on your screens immediately.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from our booking staff confirming the details of your journey.
- There are a follow via phone call (on International Number) prior to the trips due date, you will also receive text messages via WHATS APP on the developments resulting in your visit to the Arabian Deserts.
Know More About Sharjah City Tours
As you go on this tour of Sharjah, the Pearl of the Gulf, which will take you from King Faizal Mosque into the Souk al Markazi, embark on a magical experience.
- Learn all about Sharjah's heritage and customs as you respect the structure during your trip to the King Faisal Mosque.
- Travel back in time as you look around the Fort of Sharjah, built nearly 200 years back.
- Shop until you drop during your trip to the old souks of town.
This town, rightly called the Pearl of the Gulf, holds countless ancient charms waiting to be discovered by you. Head to the mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque, where you may hear anecdotes about history and the heritage of the city as you admire maintained and restored artifacts and relics of other things, and old which make up Islamic Heritage.
The next stop is the Fort of Sharjah, constructed in 1820 and the former residence of the ruling family, where you'll have the ability to marvel at the structure as you learn about the customs and traditions of the people in this area of the world. Stop before taking a stroll through the souk Al Arsah to learn about the Arabian Gulf's structure. Indulge in a shopping spree in the Souk Al Marakazi where you will find all sorts of handicrafts, jewelery, and carpets before heading back into the Dubai Mall and finishing your tour.