New Year’s Day is the special highlight of the year in Dubai. What about an adventure under a bright sky on the stroke of midnight? It is an undeniable thrill. Dubai draws swarms of revelers to see the display of fireworks that light up the sky in a view that is magnificent.
“Hotel was very clean, young and staff very professional. A fantastic chance from your typical resort that is formal. The room was quiet on the previous floor facing the marina and king size bed. Breakfast was awesome with a lot of variety and appropriate for gluten-free regimes. You can also pick from 5 different choices that are daily if you do not enjoy the buffet. The fitness center is small and enough to do some work out, but the equimeneq is clean and recent. The pool area is somewhat small but ok for the amount of peolpe with it. Because the hotel has a free shuttle bus you can take it to JBR beach. A taxi ride from the beach will cost . There a few meeting rooms and a lot of work space, if you need to work, together with table and table tennis for those breaks! The laundromat has iron boards and is cheap. Everything is recent and clean.
• Last minute deals to Alicante, the Spanish port city!
• Great last minute deals to Malaga – a gem that is Spanish that is real
Last minute Benidorm deals in comfort and fashion
• Discover where to stay in Palermo, the capital of Sicily
• Where to stay in Kefalonia, the largest island of the Ionian Sea
• Discover where to stay in Bodrum, a place of new and old
1. Located in one of Dubai’s most vibrant and spectacular neighborhoods, Rove Dubai Marina is the best destination for leisure travelers. Surrounded by stunning high-rise buildings as well as a variety of shopping and dining outlets including Dubai Marina Mall, the hotel is nearby barely and the beach a couple of minutes driving distance from The Palm. Downtown Dubai and The Dubai Mall are merely 20 minutes away.Business hotspots including Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and Jebel Ali Freezone are also within close proximity.
2. All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a TV with cable stations. Rooms are complete with a modern bathroom including hairdryer and power rain showers; a sofa bed suitable for a child, desk and. There’s a free ice machine on every room floor.
3. With a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests. Airport transfers can be arranged by staff on site . A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at your property.
4. Rove Dubai Marina provides an outdoor pool. Dubai Marina Mall is two kilometers from the lodging. The closest airport is Al Maktoum International Airport. The property offers a daily shuttle to Marina Mall JBR Beach and JLT Metro Station from the Hotel every 2 hours starting from 9 am until 9 pm.
1. An perfect city break or a welcome escape from the busy world on a beach, the possibilities of Dubai are endless. So if you thrive on the hustle and bustle, or need to step back from the stresses of modern life, the hotels of Dubai are ideal. Dubai has become a powerhouse in the business world in addition to garnering a reputation for untold glamour and unparalleled levels of support. Since Dubai becomes more and more frequented, these standards continue rising and its shores grow – it is truly a fantastic metropolis in the making.
2. Dubai may seem restricted to celebrity and glamour standards; however untold adventures are available. Use the prime desert place of Dubai as you ride horseback taking in the sights and channel your inner explorer. Take on the power of a 4×4 self drive safari and venture deeper into the untouched vistas of Arabia.
• Great deals Islands, Europe beach retreats
Skiathos vacation deals: the best kept secret of discover Greece
Palma deals that are Exclusive supplied by our experts
Dubrovnik holiday deals that are •
• Experience Luxury Travel with Glamour holiday bargains
• Great deals to Alicante, the Costa Blanca’s liveliest city
• Great Sharm el Sheikh deals
• Enjoy Split holiday bargains