Dubai City Tour & Desert Safari Combo
Truly experience the Middle East with this tour combo which not only takes you around Dubai's most popular sights but also gives you a opportunity to go on a desert safari where you can drift through the dunes and enjoy food and entertainment in a genuine Bedouin camp!
Your Experience Dubai City Tour
Head out for a wonderful tour of Dubai city. After you are picked up from the hotel, your first pitstop is at Dubai Museum, which is situated within the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. It has exhibits that depict the region's culture and history. Your next stop after the museum will be the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque - a gorgeous example of Islamic and modern architecture.
The highlights of Dubai await you as you visit the Burj Al Arab, the world's sole seven-star hotel, and the Palm Islands, the most scenic yet artificial man-made island around the Earth.
Evening Desert Safari
For the evening desert safari, you'll be picked up in a 4x4 vehicle and driven past the city to the center of the Arabian desert. Your desert safari will start with a session of dune. You then visit a Bedouin camp where you are able to indulge in a bit of camel riding, henna painting and unlimited shisha.
The next half of the desert safari comprises of a dance performance by local dancers in their traditional dance art forms. You'll be entertained a horse show and fire shows , belly dancing, as well as by dance. After these exciting moments, you can take photos of yourself dressed in Arabic dresses also.
Finally, end your day with a delectable buffet that you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee and tea. With a wide selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to select from, your buffet would be the perfect end to your day.
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Dubai Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for Dubai City Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off for Desert Safari
- Desert Dune Bashing
- Belly Dancing Show
- Tanoura Dance Performance
- Short Camel Ride
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea and Coffee
- Unlimited Shisha
- Arabic Dress Photography
- Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian BBQ buffet Dinner
- Sunset Photography Opportunity
- Separate Restrooms for Women and Men
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for advice on your specific pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you'll be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
The pick up for your Dubai City Tour will happen anywhere between 8:30 AM and 9 AM from your hotel. You can get in contact with the operator directly for advice on your exact pickup time. You'll be dropped back to your hotel by roughly 1-1:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- This combo is only applicable for pick ups from central Dubai. Our operator will not be able to arrange pick ups from any surrounding cities like Sharjah or Abu Dhabi.
- Please check beforehand as to whether the day of the tour is a dry day. During dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served. Please be advised accordingly.
- Infants below the age of two are not allowed.
- People over the age of 70 are not allowed.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a complete refund.