Morning Desert Safari
Here at DUBAI DESERT SAFARI, we strive to give our customers many choices through various morning desert safari deals. We also offer Basic morning desert safari package at most economical rates. No doubt, our aim is to provide our customers quality stuff at great rates to make them happy. Whether you are an adventure lover or not, we have such morning desert safari deals that you can’t refuse.
Our trip for a morning safari in Dubai begins with picking you from a hotel in an SUV by our staff. We will take you at your chosen point with full comfort and safety. Next, our experts will train you for the action pack dune bashing ride. The amazing dune bashing in the fully loaded 4x4 will let you admit that this is the best morning safari in Dubai. We will ensure that you have the best adventure of your lifetime. Afterwards, we’ll take you for the photo session at the best spot to make your trip memorable. Moreover, if you want to experience the camel riding, we’ll arrange it for you. Surely, we’ll make this morning desert safari unforgettable for you. Finally, we’ll drop you at your hotel at the end of the trip. We’ll ensure you have the most comfortable and enjoyable morning safari in Dubai with us.
Original Price Was: AED 199
Discount Save 30%
No Hidden Charges
Including 5% VAT
Secure Payments + PayPal
Cash On Tour Option Available
Morning Desert Safari Highlights
- Experience how people of the desert travelled in ancient times across the desert as you embark on a guided camel safari
- Ride the "Ship of the desert" and learn why these peaceful creatures have been used as transportation in such an environment
- With guides available to ensure your experience goes without a hitch, you will have a lovely experience at the desert
It is undeniable that the first image you see when you think of Dubai is that of a modern oasis amidst a sea of sand. On this camel safari, you will be picked up from your hotel and leave the city behind as you head to the Arabian Desert. You will be driven to the location where the camel riding safari will take place.
The Camel Ride
At the venue, you will first learn the do's and don't's of camel riding from expert guides. These guides will also ensure that your ride is smooth and carefree. Nothing is to be feared since camels have a reputation for being a relaxed and peaceful animal. Ride these creatures for 30 minutes or an hour, as you wish.
Remember to take your cameras along to capture these lovely moments.
Please note: Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June - September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 - 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours and overnight stays in the desert.
- Get picked from any location (Residence/ Hotel/Apartment)
- An SUV 4x4 will be your ride
- Slow drive to the Dune to capture photographs
- Before the dune bashing, convey and deflate the pressure in the tire.
- A Licensed Safari Driver will take to you Red Dunes for a 25 TO 30 minute Thrill Dune Bashing
- Refresh your drinks/water
- Drop off at your location back to Dubai
- For Booking We need only 3 person for a Beautiful trip
- 20 Minutes Quad Biking
- 20 Minutes Camel Riding
- 20 Minutes Dune Buggy Ride
- Private cars are also available for Safari
- We have professional off road licensed drivers aprroved form DTC (Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing)
- Refreshments in form of water/cold drinks will be provided.
- Cash payment in form of any currency can be made at the pickup time.
- If you have half day or more to spare in Dubai during your cruise, book a Safari adventure with us. Pick up can be done from Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid, Dubai.
- Our cars are legally approved, fully insured, air conditioned and comfortable.
- Pick and Drop is part of the package, from your residence/hotel/apartment in Dubai or Sharjah
- For Safari during flight stopover, a pick and drop location outside the airport will be scheduled.