Wild Wadi Water Park
Wild Wadi Water Park is present in one of the most visited attractions in Dubai. Desert Safari Dubai can tailor a fun filled adventurous day for you featuring the best rides in the city. Located near Burj- ul- Arab, our tour to delightful park will provide you relaxing break from work. Wild Wadi Water Park is inspired by the legend of Juha and features thirty rides. We will be certain you appreciate every ride and make your holiday the best one on your lists, The leisurely river excursion of Juha's journey and the exciting Flood river will ensure that your delight. Moreover, our package consists of the exciting BurjSurj and Tantrum Alley water slides. Which will make you shout by their lengthy high-speed downhill slides. After all, we care about your desires that are adventurous. Apart from that, we will also facilitate the surfing fans with the best experience of Riptide Flow-riders and wipe out rides. Appreciate their realistic wave impact on surfing and go nuts. Along with that, there is Jumeirah-Sceriah, a 33 meters free autumn water slide which permits you to overcome your water fears and enjoy at best. In the long run, enjoy our Wild Wadi Park bundle for a complete, comfortable trip including tickets and resort transfers.
These Wild Wadi Tickets Have In Store
- Escape to a day full of experiences at Wild Wadi Dubai, the city's favorite water park.
- Get your adrenaline pumping in Jumeirah Sceirah or visit the Lazy River to just relax with the kids.
- With around 30 rides and attractions, this theme park has some fun in store for the entire family to enjoy.
Original Price Was: AED 300
Discount Save 20%
No Hidden Charges
Including 5% VAT
Secure Payments + PayPal
Cash On Tour Option Available
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Located by the stunning Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark is a fun-themed park, based off popular characters from Arabian folklore, Juha & Sinbad. The park is full of 30+ rides and attractions, and is the ideal family getaway!
Up the excitement in the stormy Tantrum Alley and take an exhilarating dip down 105-foot Jumeirah Sceirah. Float along lazily on Juha's Journey, or take on the thrilling rides. There's something for everyone here. You may also browse for souvenirs or other articles in the stores on the premises of the Wild Wadi Water Park.
With these Wild Wadi Dubai tickets, you and your family can enjoy with your family at 30 different rides and water slides in the first hot water theme park in the Middle East. Go surfing at Wipeout Flowrider and catch huge waves come in your from 5 directions at Breaker's Bay.
Wild Wadi Opening Hours
- Daily (Except Fridays): 10 AM - 7 PM
- Friday - 10 AM - 10 PM
- Pick up:place of your choice (Residence/bus top/apartment/hotel)
- Ticket to access World's most amazing rides, made for all age groups
- Booking for minimum 2 people
- Refreshments in form of water/cold drinks/juices will be provided inside premises
- Cash payment in form of Local Currency can be made in the pickup time.
- Pick up (ONE WAY) is part of the package, from your residence/hotel/apartment in Dubai or Sharjah (3 people minimum)